Community and Lifestyle Supports is the term ISA uses to describe Social Civic & Community Participation (SCCP).
Our Community and Lifestyle supports are designed to engage with your networks and community, helping you to build confidence, independence & capacity. We will work with you to ensure that you have the opportunity to be involved in activities and areas reflecting your interests and beliefs. We will work with you to help you to re-discover, continue to enjoy or explore new activities and connections outside of your day-to-day support needs.
Some examples include supporting our people to:
- Be confident & independent in everyday activities
- Communicate & engage with others
- Live independently
- Improve health & wellbeing
- Budget & manage money
- Time manage & progress towards goals
- Travel safely & with confidence
- Develop & maintain friendships & social connections